FREE Next Day Delivery*Order before 4pm CST Mon-Fri.
*See delivery times for your area. Orders over $40.
Put the grinder down and get the right tools for the job.
The all-new Evolution 9" concrete cutting cut off saw, is the perfect tool for cutting masonry and metal. Compact in size but big on power - this new saw will cut safer, easier and more accurately than a grinder.
- Choose your blade. Exclusive blade options available only when you buy direct from Evolution.
- Electric blade brake stops the blade in seconds reducing the risk of accidents
- Built-in dust port with rubber cap for easy vacuum attachment and dust collection.
- Large fixed blade guard protects the user from flying debris & optimises dust suppression & collection.
- Full wrap-around handle for easy horizontal and vertical cutting.
- Lightweight design. No heavy petrol engine or batteries weighing you down. Weighing only 15.6 lb.
- Cheap to run! No expensive petrol or batteries, no oil & no servicing.
- No harmful fumes make this tool safe to use in any environment.
- On-board tool storage. One multi-tool for all machine adjustments with dedicated onboard storage.
- Reinforced skid plate allows you to throw the machine down on any surface with confidence. The raised angle lifts the blade away from the floor so you can put the machine down straight after the cut.
- Built-in wheels give accuracy when making long, straight cuts at ground level & reduces user fatigue.
- Ergonomic handle and trigger improves tool control and reduces user fatigue.
- Optimised balance and even weight distribution places the centre of gravity squarely between the handles for effortless use of the machine. Great for prolonged use.
|Rated Speed||6000 RPM|
|Max. Duty Cycle||20 Mins|
|Cable||9 ft 10 in. Rubber Cable|
|Cutting Capacity at 90˚||3-1/2 in.|
|Blade Diameter||9 in.|
|Blade Bore / Arbor||7/8 in.|
|Sound Pressure Max. LPA||98.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level Max. LWA||109.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Handle Vibration Max. Level||6.15m/s2 K=1.5m/s2|
|Rubber Cap (Extraction Port)||x1|
Mon-Sat Delivery Times
We deliver on Saturdays! Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched Monday. Closed on Thanksgiving.
The map above is a general representation of FedEx Ground®, domestic U.S. transit times. For specific transit information, refer to fedex.com.
We deliver on Sundays to most zipcodes. Contact FedEx for more detail.
The map above is a general representation of FedEx Ground®, domestic U.S. Sunday delivery areas. Please contact FedEx customer support to find out if your zipcode applies for Sunday delivery.
For more info see our shipping page.