FREE Next Day Delivery*Order before 4pm CST Mon-Fri.
*See delivery times for your area. Orders over $40.
Born to conquer the professional job site. The Evolution 12-inch concrete cutting saw with dust suppression is the ideal machine for the pro’s when effective dust control is a must. All the improvements of the R300DCT model, plus dual-sided water fed dust suppression and an extra-long 13ft heavy-duty rubber cable.
Note: The Evolution multi-material, metal cutting blade should not be used when water is being used for dust suppression.
- Dust Suppression. Dual-sided water delivery makes this a true contractors tool, and is approved for site use in accordance with dust management regulations.
- Huge Cut Capacity. The all-new Evolution 12-inch concrete cutting saw can cut up to 4-1/2 inch deep! That’s more capacity than most leading petrol-powered saws.
- High Torque Motor. Delivers consistent peak power and prevents the machine from stalling under heavy-load.
- Low Maintenance vs petrol-powered saws. No pull chords, no petrol and no servicing, saves you time and money.
- Steel Front Handle. With rubber, over-mould gives the user total control and lives up to the toughest jobs. The full wrap-around design makes it easy to make a cut at any angle.
- Large Blade Coverage & Built-in Dust Port. With cap for easy vacuum attachment, and protects the user from flying debris and optimises dust suppression and collection.
- Ergonomic Handle & Trigger. With rubber, over-mould improves tool control and reduces user fatigue.
- Low Vibrations. The smooth yet powerful electric motor makes for easy operation and can be safely used for long periods of time. Plus there are no harmful fumes emitted making it safer to use.
- Balanced Weight. Optimised balance and even weight distribution places the centre of gravity squarely between the handles for effortless use of the machine. Great for prolonged use.
- Adjustable Blade Guard. With single handed operation allows for quick adjustments while holding the tool and keeping your hand away from the blade.
- Wheeled Skid Plate. Makes straight cuts at ground level effortless, and the metal skid plate protects the tool and lifts the blade off the ground so it can be put down with the blade spinning.
- On-board Tool Storage. One multi-tool for all machine adjustments with dedicated onboard storage.
All Evolution DCT models come equipped with our new Power Protect Technology to conquer the most demanding jobs and cut for years to come.
|Double insulated motor coil protects the motor from dust ingress and vastly improves motor life. Features a robust powder coating for complete protection.|
|Unique aerodynamic fan system increases airflow through the motor for better cooling during heavy duty use and expels dust.|
|Specially designed air vents prevent water and other debris from entering the motor housing to make it safe for use in all conditions.|
|Built-in drainage holes allow any water to escape from inside the machine body and prevents damage to internal parts.|
|Rated Speed||4600 RPM|
|Max. Duty Cycle||20 Mins|
|Cable||13 ft Rubber Cable|
|Cutting Capacity at 90˚||4-1/2 in.|
|Sound Pressure Max. LPA||98.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level Max. LWA||109.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)|
|Handle Vibration Max. Level||6.15m/s2 K=1.5m/s2|
|Rubber Cap (Extraction Port)||x1|
|Hose Connector (R300DCT+ only)||x1|
Mon-Sat Delivery Times
We deliver on Saturdays! Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched Monday. Closed on Thanksgiving.
The map above is a general representation of FedEx Ground®, domestic U.S. transit times. For specific transit information, refer to fedex.com.
We deliver on Sundays to most zipcodes. Contact FedEx for more detail.
The map above is a general representation of FedEx Ground®, domestic U.S. Sunday delivery areas. Please contact FedEx customer support to find out if your zipcode applies for Sunday delivery.
For more info see our shipping page.