The Premium Performance Carbide Tipped 1 - 1/16 x1” Hole Saw from Evolution is ideal for cutting fast, clean, and precise holes through a range of sheet and plate metals. Tungsten carbide tips help slice through the work and stay sharper for longer than HSS tools.
A high-quality pilot bit helps you hit an accurate center with every hole, while the ejector spring provides safe and easy removal of waste material after cutting is done.
- One size only, 1” - 1/16 x1”
- Carbide tipped teeth maximize cutting speed and durability
- Inclusive ejector spring for quick and easy removal of waste material
- Removable center pilot, Allen key included
- Hexagonal Arbor shank for a secure connection to keyless drill chucks
- Suitable for multi-material use
- 1” depth of cut
- 3/8” shank