We're giving you one less thing to worry about. For complete peace of mind, selected models will come with a 2 year warranty or 3 year warranty.
1. Registering Your Product.
Built To Last. Evolution power tools are designed with performance and versatility in mind – and tested to the highest standards of reliability and durability. So although you're covered by our warranty, it's possible you'll never need it.
2. Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions.
If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your product, simply contact Evolution. To speed up the process, remember to have your receipt, invoice or order reference number plus your product’s serial number found on the product’s motor label.
3. Summary Of Cover:
- All Evolution saws and drills are covered with 3 years limited warranty.
- (This warranty does not cover blades & accessories, including circular saw tracks).
- Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Evolution.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Evolution.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
- Evolution Power Tools reserves the right to optionally repair or replace it with the same or equivalent item.
- This warranty statement provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. Returning Your Product.
- The product MUST be returned either in the original packaging or a suitable sized, packed box for safe return.
- The product returned MUST include all items supplied, including blade & accessories.
- A returned product without the Evolution blade(s) will be deemed to have had an incorrect blade fitted and using the product incorrectly, therefore the warranty becomes void. If you no longer have the original Evolution blade supplied with the machine, then the new Evolution blade must be included instead.
- All products shall be returned prepaid freight to Evolution Power Tools.
- Evolution will handle the fault if the product is under warranty and is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- If the product is found to be void of warranty, Evolution will contact you to discuss your options.
5. What is covered.
- The repair or replacement of your machine (at Evolution’s discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the warranty period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Evolution will replace it with a functional replacement part).
6. What is not covered.
Evolution does not warrant the repair or replacement of a product as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear (eg. Fuse, Fluids / Lubricants, Blades, Consumable, etc.)
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use with Evolution’s user guide.
- Lack of servicing.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Evolution.
- Use of parts and accessories (including blades) which are not Evolution Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except installation by Evolution).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Evolution.
No officer, employee or agent of Evolution Power Tools is authorised to make oral representations of fitness or to waive any of the foregoing terms of sale and none shall be binding on Evolution Power Tools. Questions relating to this limited warranty should be directed to the company's head office; call 866-EVO-TOOL.
In no event shall Evolution Power Tools be liable for loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our merchandise or from any other cause. Evolution Power Tools is not liable for any costs incurred on such goods or consequential damages.
Changes to warranty periods only apply to products manufactured from January 2015.