Split your order total into 4 interest-free instalments with Klarna.
Add items to your cart, and go to the checkout.
Minimum order total: $10.00
Select Klarna as your payment method
You don’t have to create a Klarna account, if you don’t want to.
TIP: Just tap ‘Change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method'.
Pay in 4
The first instalment will be taken from your card when you place your order.
The next three remaining payments will be automatically charged 2 Weeks, 4 Weeks and 6 Weeks later.
For example a $200 circular saw;
In 2 Weeks: $50.00
In 4 Weeks: $50.00
In 6 Weeks: $50.00
0% Interest. Pay by card.
Note: You’ll get notifications when your payment is due and when it’s collected.
There is zero interest and never any fees when you pay on time.
If you return any items on your order, your Klarna statement and schedule will be updated.
All you need is:
• A U.S. bank account with a good credit history.
• A credit/debit card to be valid for 60 days from the purchase date.
• To be 18 years of age or over
• A U.S. residential address.
• A valid cellphone number and email address.
How do I pay using Pay Later in 4 with Klarna?
To pay using Klarna, your order total must be equal to or more than $10.00. When you get to checkout, click ‘change’ under payment type and then ‘Add New Payment Method’.
You'll need to provide your mobile number as Klarna may need to contact you. You'll also need to include your email address so that Klarna can send your payment schedule. Klarna use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due, so it’s important the details you provide us with are correct.
When will I receive my payment schedule?
You’ll be asked to pay the first of the 4 equal instalments once your order has been confirmed at checkout. Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks later, respectively.
You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each instalment is collected. If you miss one of your scheduled instalments and Klarna are unable to automatically withdraw the money from your account 2 days later, you'll be issued with a statement for the full amount due.
I'm having trouble paying with Klarna.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna payments are subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may have rejected your application to Pay later in 4. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases with other retailers.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
Please note: That Klarna is an independent payment company and Evolution Power Tools Limited has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
• For more information about Pay Later in 4 with Klarna, click here.
Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Evolution has no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.
Cant find what you're looking for? Contact us