Code of Conduct
- Always treat others with respect.
- All services must be Legal, Decent and Honest.
- Comply with industry Best Practice.
- Be honest and straightforward.
This Code of Conduct, as may be amended, supplemented or revised from time to time, forms an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions when working with Evolution Power Tools Ltd.
Evolution Power Tools means all operating companies owned by Evolution Power Tools Ltd.
Partners are organisations, including freelance, individuals and companies, that are not employed by Evolution Power Tools but provide a service as a third party to Evolution Power Tools.
Services provided by Partners to Evolution Power Tools must comply with local laws and be recognisable as following industry best practice; Partners must make reasonable efforts to ensure their services do not fall foul of local laws where the content is being produced, and distributed from and consumed from; and be Legal, Decent and Honest. It is the Partners responsibility to provide legal, decent and honest services; Evolution Power Tools will make all reasonable efforts to check services provided by Partners; and may within a reasonable time period decide not to accept the Partners Service stating clearly the reasons why.
All Partners must comply with this Code of Conduct in full, failure to do so may result in the termination of the relationship.
This Code of Conduct has been prepared to protect the rights and safety of all parties.
Evolutions Power Tools is not responsible for the actions of Partners, and assumes no liability for the actions of its Partners.
Partners are responsible for their actions;
Actions that could negatively impact Evolution Power Tools may result in the immediate termination of its relationship with a Partner.
For the avoidance of doubt: Evolution Power Tools. is not responsible for content on third-party websites and does not accept any liability for content on third-party websites. Evolution Power Tools takes no responsibility for the actions of Partners. The opinions of Partners do not represent those of Evolution Power Tools.
Evolution Power Tools expects its Partners to maintain high standards of conduct, and not bring Evolution Power Tools into disrepute by their actions.
Evolution Power Tools expects Partners to maintain a high standard of conduct and asks the Partner to consider the impact on Evolution Power Tools of their actions. Failure to meet these standards may result in the termination of the relationship.
These standards cover:
- Do not discriminate against anyone for their gender, race, religion, ethnic origin, colour, marital status, sexual orientation, age or nationality, disability or any other characteristic protected by the law.
- Foul or offensive language towards any individual across any social media platform or website is not acceptable.
- Harassment or persistent and unwelcome communication to others publicly or privately in any form will not be tolerated.
- Offer people with disabilities access to the same opportunities and benefits available to anyone without disabilities.
- To protect Evolution Power Tools data.
1.- We expect Partners to
- Not to be involved in criminal acts;
- Comply with industry best practice; as an example, when citing comments from third parties to have conducted reasonable due diligence and fact-checking, as well where necessary seek permission to cite and publish from the original publishers and/or individual providing the comment;
- Not make any misrepresentations or publish misleading information;
- Not to modify or hide any specific disclosures or disclaimers;
- Observe and comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of all third-party services they use, including but not limited to social media services, search engine marketing systems and other third-party services;
- Not include price information in their activities without prior written approval;
- Not create the impression that the website of the Partner or its services are provided or endorsed directly by Evolution Power Tools;
- Comply with all data protection laws, rules and regulations in all relevant jurisdictions;
- Comply with all reasonable requests from Evolution Power Tools Ltd.
- Not to bully or troll people or organisations.
Each affiliate acknowledges and agrees that a violation of this code of conduct may result in the termination of its relationship with Evolution Power Tools.